Some important advice regarding this year’s Goosfest events
Thank you for buying this ticket for a Goosfest event. Your comfort and safety are of paramount importance to us, so we have put procedures in place to mitigate any risks occurring from COVID-19.
Please read this to remind yourselves of the advice we are providing.
Please do not attend an event if you are experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19;
- have a confirmed positive test; are currently quarantining or have been asked to isolate by NHS Track and Trace. If you are in any doubt about your health on the day of the event, we would strongly recommend that you undertake a lateral flow test at home, which is easily performed and takes 30 minutes.
- Hand sanitisers will be available at all indoor events. Please feel free to make use of these at entry or any other time. We will also have disposable face coverings should you want one.
- All venues will be cleaned before entry and surfaces wiped down. This will also apply to the toilets, where there will be a limit on numbers at any one time.
- Where a bar is provided, we will only be able to process card transactions and we will not handle cash. Depending on the venue and the situation at the time of the performance, we may restrict bar orders to table service to avoid the need for queueing.
- Seating will be socially distanced where possible and / or individuals in regular ‘bubbles’ will be asked to sit together.
- We will be opening windows and keeping doors open where this will not disrupt the event.
- Face coverings are not mandatory but are encouraged, particularly if you are concerned about proximity to others not wearing one. The Yellow Broom has a face covering policy in place. We are aware this can be a divisive issue but ask guests to be kind and respect the wishes of others nearby.
All of us have begun to adapt our lives to how we evaluate risk and feel comfortable in situations where people meet. With this in mind, we ask people to be vigilant during the current situation we find ourselves in.
Like other event promoters, we are following UK Government advice and guidelines. Should these change, we will update the Goosfest website with any changes we are required to make.
The Goosfest Committee